Come and find out why over 135m business people worldwide and over 8m in the UK consider LinkedIn to be the pre-eminent business networking platform online.A place where professionals have the ability to connect, develop their sales and market themselves, their skills, services and products.
Using live demos, the How to Use LinkedIn for Business workshops (details of locations on the right) are designed to ensure that you are best placed to use the power and opportunities of LinkedIn for you and your business, giving you the know-how to market yourself, increase your visibility & reputation and, most importantly, develop new business on it.
We’ll be covering:
• Why LinkedIn is an increasingly key business tool
• How to get the most out of LinkedIn
• Key considerations when creating a Profile which really works for you
• Developing your network and integrating your current one
• How to best connect with people (and how not to)
• Tools on LinkedIn to push you and your business
• Targeting prospects using the Advanced Search and other tools
• LinkedIn applications making your life easier
• A recommended weekly LinkedIn workout
… and many more key areas …
In the morning, we focus on getting the key elements in place from which you can build a platform for you and your business within the site – something that will put you in the best possible place going forward. We look at setting up and making the most of your personal profile and your company pages as well as looking at the settings to ensure privacy and yet allow you to benefit fully from the sales and marketing potential of the site.
After lunch our focus moves to how you can best use LinkedIn to find the right connections for you and your business. This session will concentrate on core business building functionality through proactive targeting of contacts and prospects, increasing your own visibility and branding across the site and ensuring that you can use the tools available to achieve business success. There will be opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Timings: 9:00am – 4:30pm
09:00 Registration opens
09.30 Introduction to LinkedIn
- Why LinkedIn is such a powerful addition to your business
- How to benefit whether your business in local, national or global
- Planning your activity to ensure success
10:00 LinkedIn: Getting the Foundations in place
- Creating a powerful Personal Profile
- Getting to the top of LinkedIn search & attracting new opportunities
- Making sure you are found and contacted – not your competitors
- Making the Company Pages work for you on LinkedIn and on the Web
- Getting your key products and services seen and recommended
- Using Settings to ensure your activity is highly visible (when you want)
12:30 Networking Lunch
13:30 Developing Connections, Prospects and Visibility on LinkedIn
- Tapping into your current network
- Using the tools develop your network, marketing and sales
- Finding and Connecting with Prospective Clients
- Marketing your Products and Services through LinkedIn
- Using updates to get your message out successfully
- Finding and using Groups to develop your visibility and profile
Questions are encouraged throughout – the format is a mixture of slides, used to introduce the key areas we are looking at, before then going online to demonstrate the capabilities of the site in live situations.
Booking your place
The cost of the LinkedIn Training Session includes:
• 6 hour Workshop covering Using LinkedIn for Business
• Lunch with the other attendees
• Handout pack containing slides for note taking
• Document covering LinkedIn Profile Setup & Optimisation
• 2 weeks email support (for any follow up questions while putting the contents of the session into practice)
Total Cost – £175 (+ VAT)
To book your place at any of the events, please contact us on 01784 479361
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.